Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Florida 2011

Steve, Ashley and I went to Florida for a few days.  Unfortunately, the weather wasn't as perfect as I had hoped it would be.  Either way, it was better than being home!!! 

Paul, Jess and Olivia joined us at Grandpa's house.  I even had a divorce translation gig to fill in for my dad.  Made some money while I was out there!  Yay!

Ashley LOVED the beach.  She talked about going to the beach almost every day.  The pool per Ashley's terms was "too big" and she wanted a "different pool". 

We visited Lion Country Safari as well with the girls.  Lots of super cool animals and fun feeding the giraffe, sheep and birds.  Lots to look at and tons of entertainment.  It made me see things through Ashley's eyes.  There is nothing better than reliving your child's moments by watching her.

Pictures below:







1 comment:

The Life We Love said...

Had a blast today! I nominated you for an award. Head over to my page and grab it!